1 Blessed Life


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why I haven't been posting.......

This last month has been a whirl wind of activity and excitement. I have decided to share why I was unable to post for such a long time with photographic evidence.
So we've..

Spent time with visiting Grandparents...

Made Thomas The Train cupcakes for little Son's birthday...

Celebrated 9 wonderful years of Marriage (yes Baby went with us)...

Rode bikes with Grandpa...

Saw Sweet Daughter's Ballet Recital...

Went swimming...


Suburban broke down so we had to take public transportation everywhere, including the Ferry...


Went to the Fair to see Handsome Son's Blue Ribbon Art...

I went to a Padres Game (they won!!)...

and I made a diaper bag...



I've been very busy and couldn't even take a breath, let alone post a blog!!!
I know it may not seem like much in photos but trust me there's a whole lot that didn't get captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment