I'm married to a wonderful man, we have been married almost 9 years. He is truly my best friend, he makes me laugh. I feel completely loved by him. I'm very blessed that we have both worked hard at staying married. It hasn't always been easy but God has brought us through stronger and closer together.
I have 4 awesome children. I did not know I could love someone the way I love them. They bring me such joy. I'm not always as gentle and patient as I would like to be. But I know that God has grace for me too.
I live in a christian community that is serving the needy and the broken. We serve and live together. Many of my neighbors are my closest friends. God has called us to share our lives with others so they see him in us. And that we may see God in them.
I have a loving family that has supported and encouraged me to do the things God has called me to do. I'm very thankful for them. I know that they prayed for me and laid the foundation for my life.
I'm many things, but a seeker most of all. I'm always seeking Christ to see who I really am.
No comments:
Post a Comment