1 Blessed Life
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
My 1st post
I'm starting this blog after many months of deliberating with myself. Do I have time to keep up with this, do I have anything to say, is there anyone out there who will read it? So here I am.I have been feeling an urge, a "burning in my bones", to say a few things. I'm going to share my life, my beliefs, my joys and sorrows. I hope that as you walk this journey with me your encouraged, and maybe even a little inspired to take a look at your life and make room for change. "We could all use a little change." - Smash Mouth
yay! so glad to see you made the leap. i, for one, can't wait to hear what you have to say!
ReplyDeleteI'll read it, I love blogs, so I started my own today.
ReplyDeleteYou are one of my greatest treasures......
ReplyDeleteLove you, and so looking forward to what it is you have to say.